Skip to content
- The creation of a public profile on the Pact’s website about each ambassador and acknowledgement from the European Commission
- Access to the regional and European Pact Ambassador networks
- Access to information and toolkits on the Pact, climate change, and how to interact and communicate with others about these issues
- Online access to Pact-branded content (websites and social media)
- Possibilities to increase your advocacy and visibility for climate action on the Pact website and through the Pact’s social media channels.
- Possibilities to take part in Pact activities all over Europe access to workshops with policy experts on issues related to climate action both online and in person.
- Ad-hoc assistance with capacity building.